October 30, 2012

Where's the Frankenstorm?



I made this very short video at 8 o'clock this morning after watching all the supposed devastation that was occurring on the news channels.

According to the satellite images and weather maps, I'm supposed to be right in the heart of Hurricane Sandy yet there's no storm here! Where is it? What's going on? Is this another hoax like the moon landings?

I must admit that I'm quite disappointed by not being able to fish all the pies and Monster energy drinks out of the alleged flood. I assumed that the Frankenstorm would have destroyed the 7/11 at the end of the road for sure.

Even my local Wal-mart is still completely intact so no discounted, water-damaged iPads for me. I've already given up hope of ever owning an iPad anyway.

I have no idea what other countries are being shown to get them all flustered, but there's nothing happening. Don't believe everything you see on the news!

No comments:

Post a Comment