April 20, 2007

An interview with Tracy Timm

 
Tracy Timm is an actress, licensed massage therapist, photographer, wife and mother. She stars in the short horror feature "No. 12" which is currently available to view at http://films.thelot.com/films/22413.

In April 2007, Tracy answered a few questions for me. Here's what she had to say...

How did you become an actress/scream queen?
I started in college. I actually went to college to major in Photography. I had always wanted to take an acting class but was too afraid. So, I thought what the hell, I don't know any of these people! So I did it, and fell in love with it. I actually dropped my photography class and majored in performing arts. I've been acting ever since.

Did you do well at school or did you hate it?

I wasn't too into it in high school, but by college I was an A student and on the honor role. hee hee!

What has been the high point of your career so far?
I feel like my high point is yet to come... but as far as characters that I have been fortunate enough to play... Lizzie Borden (the axe murderer) in BLOOD RELATIONS was my favorite role thus far.

Do you have any aspirations to be an actor in a big budget major motion picture?
I absolutely do.

What would be your ideal role?
I love to play mentally unstable roles... hmmm?!

Who do you admire in show business?
The key to acting is to not get caught doing it. I admire anyone who can do that.

If you could be anyone else who would you want to be?
I have never wished for someone else's life. I like things just the way God gave them to me.

What part of the industry really pisses you off?
People tend to cast/hire actors that they know rather than letting a new talent that may blow them away into their project. It sucks.

Do you like to break rules or are you a good girl?
::sigh:: Good girl.

Do you think that you are unique?
Of course I do!

If you were cast in an episode of 'Invasion' or 'Lost' who would you befriend and who would you least like to have an onscreen romance with?
I would hang with Desmond or Locke. I'd never have a romance with Ben. He's an ass.

If you were stranded on a desert island which three things would you like to have with you?
Ugh. I hate this question. Lotion, watermelon and a toothbrush. I DON'T KNOW!

If you were able to go anywhere in time, where would you go and what would you do there?
As long as I could come back when I wanted, I'd go to the prehistoric age and see a real dinosaur.

Have you ever thought of being on a reality TV show such as Big Brother?
Maybe American Idol!

What would you like to win?
uh... the lottery...

What do you like to do most when not acting?
Spending time with my family.

What time do you normally get up and go to bed?
Anywhere from 5am to 7am and I go to bed usually around 11pm.

Have you ever stayed awake more than 24 hours in a row, internetting for instance?
NO!

What is your favourite brand of make-up?
Whatever's on sale. ;)

Have you ever bought anything from ebay or a garage sale?
Ebay=no
Garage sale=Heck ya!

If you were a cartoon character who would it be?
I'll go with Dr. Hibbert from The Simpsons. I have his laugh sometimes... he he he!

When was the last time you were ill?
I don't remember! I think I had a cold over the winter sometime.

Have you ever had traditional English fish and chips washed down with Tizer?
WTF is Tizer? (That would be a "no")

Tizer is a red fizzy drink. What is your favourite brand of cola?
Coke

What is your favourite meal? Do you have a favourite recipe?
I love Pizza!!!

Do you eat a lot of chocolate?
Define "a lot" ;)

Do you like dentists?
They help my teeth stay in my mouth.. so yes!

How many cheesey poofs can you get into your mouth in one go?
I have no idea... but I will soon find out!

Do you get obsessive fans or have you escaped so far?
Not so far! But maybe someday, eh?

Do you get any scary fans or have they all been nice to you?
No "fans" but a weird guy said he was going to "stabb" me once. Yikes! You really have to be careful of the scary fans that can't spell.

Would you have your picture taken wearing nothing but a Dr Blood's Video Vault t-shirt if you were sent one?
Absolutely! (as long as it covered my ass)

Which question would you most like to be asked?
Would you like to be in Steven Speilberg's next film?

And the answer to that question?
HELL YA!

Thank you.


Tracy can be contacted at: http://www.myspace.com/tracy_timm.

All pictures of Tracy Timm on this page are copyrighted to Tracy Timm and are used here with permission. (Date of interview: Friday, 20th April, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment