April 30, 2007

An interview with Michelle Shields


Michelle Shields is an actress from the Chicago land area, She has been acting in theatres for over 7 years and has been breaking into film for the past 3 years.

She recently played the part of newscaster Sarah Johanson in "Path of the Dead" for Rottweiler Productions.

In April 2007, Michelle answered a few questions for me, proving that she is not only a very talented actress but a lot of fun as well. Here's what she had to say...

How did you become an actress?
It's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember, then I met Robert D'Zar and he pointed me in the right direction.

What has been the high point of your career so far?
Getting to work on such films as "Batman: Dark Knight", "Fred Claus" and getting to work with Chicago Motion Pictures.

And the lowest?
I honestly can't think of a thing.

Do you get any scary fans or have they all been nice to you?
No, so far all my fan's have been awesome!

Do you have any aspirations to be an actor in a big budget major motion picture?
Of course. Any place where I can do what I love and get paid a lot of money for it, well, isn't that every actors dream?

What would be your ideal role?
I would say one where I play a very strong person in control.

If you could be anyone else who would you want to be?
I am more than ok with being who I am, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be.

Who do you admire in show business?
I admire a lot of classic actors and actresses. It has always been hard for me to pick just one person.

What part of the industry really pisses you off?
Jealous actors that have no reason to be jealous.

Do you like to break rules or are you a good girl?
A little of this, a little of that ;)

Do you think that you are unique?
Well isn't everyone?

How many Cheez-its can you get into your mouth in one go?
You know, it never occurred to me to count.

If you were a cartoon character who would it be?
I'd say Daffy Duck, and I say that just because I like him best. :)

If you were cast in an episode of 'Buffy' or 'Angel' who would you befriend and who would you least like to have an onscreen romance with?
I would definitely befriend James Marsters, Nicholas Brendon, and Emma Caulfield. And I would least like to be one of Willow's new love interests... yeah, that's ok.

If you were stranded in Antarctica which three things would you like to have with you?
A very warm blanket, a knife, and good company.

If you were able to go anywhere in time, where would you go and what would you do there?
That's such a tough question for me... well, I'd love to go back and meet the Rat Pack in their prime.

Have you ever thought of being on a reality TV show?
Yes, very much so. Although "Deal or No Deal" or "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" come to mind before anything else...

What would you like to win?
Is there anything better than money? Oh yeah, an Oscar!

What do you like to do most when not acting?
I work a lot at my day job and spend a lot of time with loved ones.

What time do you normally get up and go to bed?
Normally... I just don't sleep haha.

Have you ever stayed awake more than 24 hours in a row, internetting for instance?
On more than one occasion, I'm an insomniac.

Do you have a favourite website?
www.myspace.com/michelleshields LOL... no, I'd say TV-Links or Wikipedia.

Have you ever bought anything from ebay or a garage sale?
Sure, you can always find some kind of cool collectible.

What is your favourite meal? Do you have a favourite recipe?
Well, I'm Italian so pizza and pasta. My dad makes the best sauce, but I dare not give the recipe. :)

Do you eat a lot of chocolate?
No, not really. I do LOVE Kit-Kat's though.

What is your favourite brand of cola?
COCA-COLA all the way!!!!!

Would you have your picture taken wearing nothing but a Dr Blood's Video Vault t-shirt if you were sent one?
I would wear the shirt, however I would definitely have more things on. I don't do ANY type of nudity.

Thank you.


Michelle can be contacted at: www.myspace.com/michelleshields.

All pictures of Michelle Shields on this page are copyrighted to Michelle Shields and are used here with permission. (Date of interview: Monday, 30th April, 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment